Am running in to this issue : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7606.
But am not following all of the description there in that ticket.

But what I am not able to understand is when does a parent/child orthogonality
is broken. And what does a child document without a parent mean ?

I have a set of documents that have been added to solr (via an import from DB),
And then in another process I fetch or recreate SolrInputDocument from DB those
documents for which the relation need to be in place. And before adding them to
Solr, I make sure all the parent and child documents are deleted from Solr and
then I add this block of documents in to solr.

And now when I query I get an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException exactly as
specified in that JIRA issue.
Any insights on how and what should be done will be greatly appreciated.