It makes no sense to facet on a “text_general” ananlyzed field. Can you give a
concrete example with a few dummy docs and show some queries (do you query the
tagDescription field?) and wanted facet output?

There may be several ways to solve the task, depending on the exact use case.
One solution could be to use child documents.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com