Neeraj -

SolrEntityProcessor does not yet work with CloudSolrClient, only the direct
HTTP one as you’ve determined.  Please feel free to file a JIRA for this
feature request.

However, practically speaking, using a hard-coded HTTP end-point in the
SolrEntityProcessor configuration would still work, even against a SolrCloud
cluster.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>