Thanks Erik!

Trouble is, I don't know those languages to conclude that my setup is
correct, specially for CJK.

It's less problematic for European languages, but then again, should I be
using those English filters with the German SnowballPorterFilterFactory?
That is, will WordDelimiterFilterFactory work with a German filter?  Etc.

It would be nice if folks share their setting (Generic for each language)
and then we can add them to a Solr Wiki.

-- George