in searching
From: "Jack Krupansky" <jack.krupan...@gmail.com>
Date: 3/14/16 9:57 pm
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org

Are you using DSE Search or some custom integration of Solr and Cassandra?

 Generally, changes in Solr are only visible after a commit operation is
 performed, either an explicit commit or a time-based auto-commit. Recent
 DSE Search also has a real-time search feature that does not require commit
 - are you using that?

 -- Jack Krupansky