Any help for my problem Please

Hello everybody,

I build a website (Java EE ) and want to search in some json files so I
installed the solr server in an Ubuntu server and create a new core then
indexing json files and the web searched correctly when I moved my code from
windows to the server it stopped and cannot connect to solr server I try to
debug using netbeans in Ubuntu it’s stopped and there is no exception on this
statement (SolrServer server = new
HttpSolrServer(“localhost:8983/solr/SearchCore”) ) and it stop.

I need for some help Please.

Note :- I attached the servlet I used to search and connect to solr server.

Regards,
Adel Khalifa