What I understand by q.op is the default operator. If there is no AND/OR
in-between the terms the default will be AND as per my setting of q.op=AND.
But what if the query has AND/OR explicitly put in-between the query terms?
I just think that if (A OR B) is the query then the result should be based
on any of the term's or both of the terms and not only both of the terms.
Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks,
Modassar