Well, Solr ships with nearly 10 examples. So, if you go through them,
you will know quite a lot. This article (mine) may help you to
navigate them:
http://blog.outerthoughts.com/2015/11/oh-solr-home-where-art-thou/

More specifically, as Erick said, your question is too generic. One
step forward would be to think NOT about the indexing but about the
search. What you want to search, how you want to find it, what
granularity you want the information to come back at. Then, you index
your text in the way to give you that. You will know what specific
questions to ask then.

Regards,
    Alex.
----