I'm not the best person to comment on this so perhaps someone could chime
in as well, but can you try using a wildcard for your childFilter?
Something like: childFilter=type_s:doc.enriched.text.*

You could also possibly enrich the document with depth information and use
that for filtering out.

--
Anshum Gupta