Max,
Have you looked in External file field which is reload on every hard commit,
only disadvantage of this is the file (personal-words.txt) has to be placed
in all data folders in each solr core,
for which we have a bash script to do this job.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Working+with+External+Files+and+Processes

Ignore this if this does not meets your requirement.

*Rajesh**.*