Emir,

I assume that this query will create N ranges (one for each day) and give you
the counts, in this case it works indeed. I'm confess that never use facet
ranges before.

What output will give the range query? The result of the ranges or the dates
truncated with the counts?

\--

/Yago Riveiro

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/m7fkqw0yim04itb62itnp7r9/eae9e3a3308049849ef01
3655c85f3ba)

On Mar 31 2016, at 10:26 am, Emir Arnautovic
<emir.arnauto...@sematext.com> wrote:

> Hi Yago,
Not sure if I misunderstood the case, but assuming you have date field
called my_date you can facet last 10 days by day using range queries:

> ?facet.range=my_date&facet.range.start=NOW/DAY-
10DAYS&facet.range.end=NOW/DAY+1DAY&facet.range.gap=+1DAY

> Regards,
Emir

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/m7fkqw0yim04itb62itnp7r9/4708d221e9a24b519bab6

Solr &amp; Elasticsearch Support * <http://sematext.com/>