From: solr-user@lucene.apache.org At: Apr 14 2016 17:48:50
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr Support for BM25F

Hey David

You can configure BM25 differently for each field by configuring the
similarity per field type, as shown here in this example from the Solr tests

https://github.com/sudarshang/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/core/src/test-files/solr/conf/schema-bm25.xml#L32

--
*Doug Turnbull **| *Search Relevance Consultant | OpenSource Connections
<http://opensourceconnections.com>, LLC | 240.476.9983
Author: Relevant Search <http://manning.com/turnbull>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless
of whether attachments are marked as such.