Hey guys,

I am trying to implement Distributed search with Master Slave server. Search
requests goes to Slave Servers. I am planning to have a load balancer before
the Slave servers. So here is the custom search handler which is defined.

<requestHandler name="/newsearch" class="solr.SearchHandler">
             <lst name="defaults">
                    <str name="q.alt">*:*</str>
                    <str name="shards"> host address of the slaves</str>
             </lst>
       </requestHandler>

I believe if more than one slave servers are provided in the shards parameter,
it will not be fault tolerant. So in that case I came across something like
shard.tolenance = true parameter.
But I am not sure on where we can define this ?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Read+and+Write+Side+Fault+Tolerance
 Can we set this up with Solr Master Slave architecture.
Could someone please tell me if this is possible to set up at Solr Server level
?

Thanks
Sangeetha