Thanks for the mail Jaques.
I have a doubt here.

When we use q.op=AND what I understood is, ALL query terms should be
present any where across the various "qf" fields ie all of the query terms
need not be present in one single field, but just need to be present for
sure among the various qf fields.

My requirement is I need *ALL query terms* to be present in at least *any
one of the qf fields* for a doc to qualify.
So not sure whether q.op=AND will help me.

Pls correct me if I am missing something.

Thanks!
Mark.