I think you are approaching the problem all wrong. This seems, what is
described as an x-y problem (https://people.apache.org/~hossman/#xyproblem).
Can you tell us more about :
* What's your setup like? SolrCloud - Version, number of shards, is there
any custom code, etc.
* Did you start seeing this more recently? If so, what did you change?

To already answer your question, there is no way in SolrCloud to disable or
remove the concept of 'leaders'. However, there would be other ways to fix
your setup, and get rid of the issues you are facing once you share more
details.

--
Anshum Gupta