Hi,

I am implementing a component that needs to redirect calls to the handler
that originally called it. Say the call comes to handler /search, the
component would then do some processing and, alter the query and then send
the query back to /search again.

It works great. The only issue is that the handler is not always called
/search, leading me to have to force people to pass the handler name as
parameter to the component, which is not ideal.

The question thus is: is there a way to find out what handler a component
was invoked from?

I checked in SolrCore and SolrQueryRequest I can't seem to find a method
that would do this.

Thanks,
Max.