Hi

With some strange reason hotmail doesn't send any XML tags through. I have
attached a file with all the necessary xml tags there , thanks :)

I have a rare situation and I'm not too sure how to resolve it.
 I have defined 2 fields.. one is call userID and the other one is called
companyID in schema.xml file.... Please see part 1 of the attached xml file.

Then I have both of them fields specified as uniquekeys . PLease see part 2 of
the attached document.

when I try to post a test6.xml ( ie java -jar post.jar test6.xml) it gives me
the following error:

SimplePostTool:FATAL:Solr returned an error:
Document_null_missing_required_field_userID

However; if I replace CompanyID with userID under test6.xml file, it commits
without any problems.

any thoughts about this ?

Many thanks to all
ak

The John Lewis Clearance - save up to 50% with FREE delivery
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719806/direct/01/
//I have defined 2 fields as shown bellow:

 <field name="userID" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" required="false" />
 <field name="companyID" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"  required="false" />

//UniqueKeys

  <uniqueKey>userID</uniqueKey>
  <uniqueKey>companyID</uniqueKey>

//copy field commands

<copyField source="userID" dest="text"/>
<copyField source="companyID" dest="text"/>

<add>
<doc>
   <field name="companyid">444444</field>
   </doc>