Hi everyone,

I'm reading on Solr's Parallel SQL.  I see some good examples but not much
on how to set it up and what are the limitations.  My reading on it is that
I can use Parallel SQL to send to Solr SQL syntax to search in Solr, but:

1) Does this mean all of SQL's query statements are supported, no matter
how complex?
2) If yes, doesn't this mean I have to index into Solr all of my tables in
the DB?
3) If yes, how do I go about indexing my tables into Solr (i.e.: don't I
have to map each table into a Solr document mapping each column into a Solr
field, and what about the data-types)?

Thanks.

Steve