Hi Solomon,

How come
hl.q=blah blah&hl.fl=normal_text,title
would produce "undefined field text" error message?

Please try
hl.q=blah blah&hl.fl=normal_text,title
just to verify there is a problem with the fielded queries.

Ahmet

On Monday, May 23, 2016 10:31 AM, michael solomon <micheal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
When I'm increase hl.maxAnalyzedChars nothing happened.

AND

hl.q=blah blah&hl.fl=normal_text,title
I get:

"error":{
    "metadata":[
      "error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException",
      "root-error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException"],
    "msg":"undefined field text",
    "code":400}}