Hi,

Solr does not explicitly save incoming/maintain queries.
* Some people save queries at the UI side.
* Some folks enable Solr logging and then extract useful query, numFound,
QTime, etc information from logs: http://soleami.com
* Others identify searches that return zero documents (missing content
detection)
* Commercial solutions : https://sematext.com/site-search-analytics/

You might be interested in this book:
http://rosenfeldmedia.com/books/search-analytics-for-your-site/

Ahmet

On Friday, May 27, 2016 9:01 AM, Syedabbasmehdi Rizvi