AFAIK this is not possible, but it probably doesn't make so much sense
either. In my experience fuzzy search should be explicit to the user
(Google does a pretty good job at this, eg. "Did you mean" etc.).

What are you trying to achieve and what results do you want to return?

Sebastian Landwehr <s...@webfactory.de> schrieb am Mo., 30. Mai 2016 um
09:41 Uhr: