From: GW
To: solr-user ; scott(自己)
CC:
Date: 2016/5/31 (週二) 02:32
Subject: Re: Recommended api/lib to search Solr using PHP

I would say look at the urls for searches you build in the query tool

In my case

http://172.16.0.1:8983/solr/#/products/query

When you build queries with the Query tool, for example an edismax query,
the URL is there for you to copy.
Use the url structure with curl in your programming/scripting. The results

come back as REST data.

This is what I do with PHP and it's pretty tight.

On 30 May 2016 at 02:29, scott.chu <scott....@udngroup.com> wrote:

> We have two legacy in-house applications written in PHP 5.2.6 and 5.5.3.

> Our engineers currently just use fopen with url to search Solr but it's
> kinda unenough when we want to do more advanced, complex queries. We've
> tried to use something called 'Solarium' but its installtion steps has
> something to do with symphony, which is kinda complicated. We can't get the
> installation done ok. I'd like to know if there are some other
> better-structured PHP libraries or APIs?
>
> Note: Solr is 5.4.1.
>
> scott.chu,scott....@udngroup.com
> 2016/5/30 (週一)

-----
未在此訊息中找到病毒。
已透過 AVG 檢查 - www.avg.com
版本: 2015.0.6201 / 病毒庫: 4591/12331 - 發佈日期: 05/30/16