You'd probably get a more knowledgeable response on the SolrNet user's list.

I have no idea the state of that project, the Java client is the one maintained
by the Apache Solr project.

On a quick look at the Apache SolrNet project, I don't see any
activity recently,
but I have no clue what the real status is.

There was quite a bit of work done in the SolrJ client to make it
zookeeper-aware and "do the right thing" when talking to SolrCloud, it's quite
possible that this work hasn't been keeping up to date with Solr.

So, unless there's some kind of constructor in the Solr.net code that takes
a Zookeeper ensamble, you'll have to write your own.

Best,
Erick