On 6/3/2016 7:54 AM, Markus Jelsma wrote:
> Just now i indexed ~15k doc to a newly made core and shema, running
> 6.0 local this time. It was just regular indexing, nothing fancy and
> very small documents. Then the following popped up in the logs:
> 2496200 WARN (qtp97730845-17) [ x:documents]
> o.a.s.u.p.AtomicUpdateDocumentMerger Unknown operation for the an
> atomic update, operation ignored: 3932885930

This happens when you add a document where the value of a field is a
key/value construct, but isn't actually an atomic update.  In JSON, this
is represented with curly braces.  In Java, it is a Map object.  This
kind of construct is only used for Atomic Updates -- the key must be one
of the atomic operations: set, add, delete, inc.  The warning message
that I quoted indicates that the the key in the key/value construct for
that document was 3932885930.

If you are using SolrJ, then the value of one or more fields is being
set to a Map object, which isn't right unless you intend to do an Atomic
Update.  If you are using JSON formatted updates, there are probably
curly braces where they don't belong.

Thanks,
Shawn