On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 7:36 PM, Joe Lawson <
jlaw...@opensourceconnections.com> wrote:

> We were thinking, as you experimented with, that the 0.5 and 2.0 boosts
> were no match for the product name and keyword field boosts so that would
> influence your search as well.

Yeah I definitely will have to play with the values a bit as we want the
product name matches to always appear highest, whether original or
synonyms, but I'll have to figure out how to get that result without one
word terms that have multi word synonyms getting overly boosted for a
phrase match.... while still sufficiently boosting the normal phrase match
stuff too. With the normal synonym filter I was able to just copy fields
that could have synonyms to a new field (which would be the only one with
the synonym filter), and use a different, lower boost on those fields, but
that won't work with this plugin which applies across everything in the
query. Makes it a bit more complicated to get everything just right.

MJ

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=mjsmin...@gmail.com&idSignature=22>