In addition to what Erick correctly proposed,
are you storing norms for your field of interest ( to boost documents with
shorter field values )?
If you are, I find suspicious "Sony Ear Phones" to win over "Ear Phones"
for your "Ear Phones" query.
What are the other factors currently involved in your relevancy score
calculus ?

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro