Simplest, though a bit risky is to manually edit the znode and
correct the znode entry. There are various tools out there, including
one that ships with Zookeeper (see the ZK documentation).

Or you can use the zkcli scripts (the Zookeeper ones) to get the znode
down to your local machine, edit it there and then push it back up to ZK.

I'd do all this with my Solr nodes shut down, then insure that my ZK
ensemble was consistent after the update etc....

Best,
Erick