Hi

I have reinstalled the solr and it is working fine now. Couple of issues I
am facing now are:

1. Cfq parameter is expecting only brand-name as configured. So now if I hv
special character like - in brandname I am not able to fetch the suggestion

2 I want to fetch the suggestion filtered on 2 fields, is that possible?

Thanks
On 06-Jul-2016 3:37 PM, "Alessandro Benedetti" <abenede...@apache.org>
wrote:

>From a brief look to the config files it seems fine to me, but I didn't
have the chance to try it.
Have you checked that you have nothing in the Solr logs ?
You can potentially need to debug.

Cheers

http://localhost:9090/solr/collection1/suggest_sitesearch?suggest=true&suggest.build=true&suggest.dictionary=mySuggester&suggest.q=shampoo&wt=json&indent=true&suggest.cfq=mybrand

--