Hi Christian,

Please use the following filter before/above the stemmer.
<filter class="solr.KeywordRepeatFilterFactory"/>

Plus, you may want to add :

<analyzer type="multiterm">
  <tokenizer class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory" />
  <filter class="solr.GermanNormalizationFilterFactory"/></analyzer>

Ahmet

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:31 PM, "Ribeaud, Christian (Ext)"