FWIW, my next step was to work with the movie example file, which worked
perfectly and was a much, much better "getting started" intro. You could do
worse than to build a new tutorial/getting started from this example.
Dataset is way more fun, too -- a quality that should never be
underestimated in a tutorial.

James

--

*James Pritchett*

Leader, Process Redesign and Analysis

______________________________

*Learning Ally™*Together It’s Possible
20 Roszel Road | Princeton, NJ 08540 | Office: 609.243.7608

jpritch...@learningally.org

www.LearningAlly.org <http://www.learningally.org/>

Join us in building a community that helps blind, visually impaired &
dyslexic students thrive.

Connect with our community: *Facebook*
<https://www.facebook.com/LearningAlly.org> | *Twitter*
<https://twitter.com/Learning_Ally> | *LinkedIn*