On 9/22/2016 5:46 AM, Muhammad Zahid Iqbal wrote:
> Did you find any solution to slow searches? As far as I know jetty
> container default configuration is bit slow for large production
> environment.

This might be true for the default configuration that comes with a
completely stock jetty downloaded from eclipse.org, but the jetty
configuration that *Solr* ships with is adequate for just about any Solr
installation.  The Solr configuration may require adjustment as the
query load increases, but the jetty configuration usually doesn't.

Thanks,
Shawn