Well,

I am guessing this is the line that's causing the problem:
<filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory" minGramSize="3"
maxGramSize="50"/>

Run your real sample for that field against your indexing definition
in Admin UI and see how many tokens you end up with. You may have 50
tokens, but if each of them generates up to 47 representations......

Regards,
    Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/