Hello, Ryan

As it obvious from exception message - you are forced to use same instance of
Analyzer to all of spell checkers which should be conjuncted.

How this instance is initialized inside SpellChecker instance could be found
here -
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/spelling/SolrSpellChecker.java#L65

So one of possibilities to make it work - use same field for both spell
checkers. solrconfig.xml could looks like this:

  <lst name="spellchecker">
            <str name="name">default</str>
            <str name="classname">solr.DirectSolrSpellChecker</str>
            <str name="field">field_for_spell_check</str>
        …
        </lst>

        <lst name="spellchecker">
            <str name="name">wordbreak</str>
            <str name="classname">solr.WordBreakSolrSpellChecker</str>
            <str name="field"> field_for_spell_check </str>
              ….
        </lst>