Thanks again for your work on honoring the facet.method.  I have an
observation that I would like to share and get your feedback on if possible.

I performance tested Solr 5.5.2 with various facet queries and the only way
I get comparable results to Solr 4.8.1 is when I expungeDeletes.  Is it
possible that Solr 5 is not as efficiently ignoring deletes as Solr 4?
Here are the details.

Scenario #1:  Using facet.method=uif with faceting on several multi-valued
fields.
4.8.1 (with deletes): 115 ms
5.5.2 (with deletes): 155 ms
5.5.2 (without deletes): 125 ms
5.5.2 (1 segment without deletes): 44 ms

Scenario #2:  Using facet.method=enum with faceting on several multi-valued
fields.  These fields are different than Scenario #1 and perform much
better with enum hence that method is used instead.
4.8.1 (with deletes): 38 ms
5.5.2 (with deletes): 49 ms
5.5.2 (without deletes): 42 ms
5.5.2 (1 segment without deletes): 34 ms