I tried returning false in equals method but still it has no effect.

Btw is there any documentation where i can look at what the functions are
used for. I can't find any proper documentation related to it. It is very
difficult to guess the usage of the functions.

I don't think it will be a good idea to go through the whole solr code just
to make a external valuesourceparser. Any ideas?

Regards,
Rohit Agarwal