On 04/10/2016 17:23, John Bickerstaff wrote:
All,

I'm looking for information on writing custom Solr components.  A quick
search showed nothing really recent and before I dig deeper, I thought I'd
ask the community for anything you are aware of.

Thanks

We wrote a few for the BioSolr project: https://github.com/flaxsearch/BioSolr - the ontology one might be useful https://github.com/flaxsearch/BioSolr/tree/master/ontology Count yourself lucky, you could be doing it for Elasticsearch :) http://www.flax.co.uk/blog/2016/01/27/fun-frustration-writing-plugin-elasticsearch-ontology-indexing/

Charlie

--
Charlie Hull
Flax - Open Source Enterprise Search