On 07/10/2016 10:52, Charlie Hull wrote:
Hi all,

We're running a Lucene hackday in London - you can follow along with
Twitter using hashtag #LuceneSolrLondon and see what we're doing on
Github at https://github.com/flaxsearch/london-hackday-2016 - as the
README shows we're currently looking at:

Here's my blog on the very successful Hackdays we recently ran in London and Boston, with links to the various projects we started or contributed to:
http://www.flax.co.uk/blog/2016/10/21/tale-two-cities-two-lucene-hackdays/

We had very good feedback on both events and there's definitely an appetite to repeat them - if you can help by providing a venue, sponsoring food & drink or by assisting with organisation do let me know. Hackdays are a great chance to meet other Lucene folks in person, chat about your projects and/or problems and work on code you may not have a chance to look at during working hours. If your business relies on Lucene/Solr it's also a great way to contribute back to the community.

Cheers

Charlie

--
Charlie Hull