Hi,
I am trying to understand how load balancing works in solrcloud.

As per my understanding solrcloud provides load balancing when querying
using an http endpoint.  When a query is sent to any of the nodes , solr
will intelligently decide which server can fulfill the request and will be
processed by one of the nodes in the cluster.

1) Does the logic change when there is only 1 shard vs multiple shards?

2) Does the QTime displayed is sum of processing time for the query request
+ latency(if processed by another node) + time to decide which node will
process the request(which i am guessing is minimal and can be ignored)

3) In my solr logs i display the "slow" queries, is the qtime displayed
takes all of the above and shows the correct time taken.

Solr version: 5.5.0

--
Thanks
Jay