I believe your answer is in the subject
  => facet.range
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Faceting#Faceting-RangeFaceting

//

On 11/04/2016 02:25 PM, Furkan KAMACI wrote:
I have documents like that

id:5
timestamp:NOW //pseudo date representation
count:13

id:4
timestamp:NOW //pseudo date representation
count:3

id:3
timestamp:NOW-1DAY //pseudo date representation
count:21

id:2
timestamp:NOW-1DAY //pseudo date representation
count:29

id:1
timestamp:NOW-3DAY //pseudo date representation
count:4

When I want to facet last 3 days data by timestamp its OK. However my need
is that:

facets:
     TODAY: 16 //pseudo representation
     TODAY - 1: 50 //pseudo date representation
     TODAY - 2: 0 //pseudo date representation
     TODAY - 3: 4 //pseudo date representation

I mean, I have to facet by dates and aggregate values inside that facet
range. Is it possible to do that without multiple queries at Solr?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI