Hi,

I have a SolrCloud (Solr 5.5.0) of 50 nodes. The JVM heap memory usage of
my solr shards is never more than 50% of the total heap. However, the hosts
on which my solr shards are deployed often run into 99% swap space issue.
This causes the solr shards go down. Why solr shards are so sensitive to
the swap space usage? The JVM heap is more than enough so the shards should
never require the swap space. What could be the reason? Where can find the
reason why the solr shards go down. I don't see anything on the solr logs.

Thanks!