Hi Folks,

I have DIH cores that are being indexed by my Lucee application. That
works, but I'd like to make some improvements:

   - Make a standalone scheduler that's not part of a larger application.
   (FYI, I want to Dockerize the import-triggering service.)
   - Prevent import requests from stacking up. Some of my cores' delta
   imports run every 15 seconds, and they do so blindly/ignorantly. If there
   is contention, very occasionally, import jobs will run long and stack up,
   so I want to make the scheduler nicer/more intelligent. Maybe the service
   would check the import status to see if there's a job already running
   before requesting a new one.

I can write such a thing myself, but does anybody have a Linux or
cross-platform solution written already?

Thanks,
Jamie