On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:41:08 -0300
"Scott Swan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I currently have multiple documents that i would like to index but i would
> like to combine two fields to produce the unique key.
>
> the documents either have 1 or the other fields so by combining the two
> fields i will get a unique result.
>
> is this possible in the solr schema?

Hi Scott,
you can't do that by the schema - you need to do it when you generate your
document, before posting it to SOLR.

btw, please don't hijack topic threads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_hijacking

thanks!!
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Law of Conservation of Perversity:
  we can't make something simpler without making something else more complex

Warned.