Thank, Look like it is backup now.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Heisey [mailto:apa...@elyograg.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 9:42 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr Doc Site Down?

On 12/1/2016 9:11 AM, Matt Kuiper wrote:
> FYI - This morning I am no longer able to access -
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference
> +Guide

I tried it when I saw this, and it worked.  Then I popped in the Infra hipchat
channel to ask them whether your IP (found it in your email
headers) was banned, and they indicated it wasn't, but that the site is having
problems.  I tried the guide again, and it didn't work.

https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact

You can check the status of all Apache public infrastructure at the URL below,
and it does indicate a service disruption on the Confluence Wiki.

http://status.apache.org/

Thanks,
Shawn