Thanks Chris, Toke,

I tried the overrequest ratio/count and set them to 1.0/0 . Odd enough, with
these settings high facet.limit and extremely high facet.limit are both up to
twice as slow as with 1.5/10 settings.

Even successive calls don't seem to 'warm anything up`.

Anyone with an explaination for this? This is counterintuitive, well to me at
least.

Thanks,
Markus