Hi
In solr 6.2.1 as server and solr 6.2.0 for client
It's a 2 shards index, 3 replicas for each shard.

We are fetching the latest document with sorting over creationTime desc and
rows=1.

At the same time we are committing sanity tests that insert documents and
delete them immediately.

The weird thing is that sometimes we get an empty result set from the sort
by creation time desc and rows=1,
even though we have lots of documents in the index.

It seems like at some point, the latest document is the sanity document that
gets deleted, and we are trying to fetch that document, but it then gets
deleted and we get an empty result set. We would expect Solr to send that
document back or any other non deleted document.
What could be the problem?
Is this some kind of a bug in solr?

Thanks
Gilad