Hi All,

I am trying to index a HBase table into Solr using HBase indexer and
morphline conf. file.

The issue I'm facing is that, one of the column in HBase table is a count
field (with values as integer) and except this column all other string type
HBase columns are getting indexed in Solr as expected. (only this count
field is not getting indexed in Solr.)

Below is how I configured this column in morphline file:

----------
{
   inputColumn : "a:count"    (a is one of the column family in HBase table)
   outputField : "count"
   type :            "int"
   source:         value
}
----------

In Solr schema.xml also, I kept count as int.
I also tried changing type in morphline file as long/double, but no luck.

However when I set this column as "string" in morphline and in Solr's
schema.xml, I see the column in Solr but it shows data with type mismatch
error:
"ERROR SCHEMA-INDEX-MISMATCH", stringValue=123

Please advice how to index integer type data from HBase table into Solr
using morphline.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Gurdeep