Hi,

I have a multivalued field in my schema called "idx_affilliation".

I want to be able to do a query like: idx_affilliation:(IFREMER Portugal) and not have this document returned. In other words, I do not want queries to span individual values for the field.

Here are some further examples using the document above of how I want this to work:

idx_affilliation:(IFREMER France) --> Returns it.
idx_affilliation:(IFREMER Plouzane) --> Returns it.
idx_affilliation:("Univ Bretagne Occidentale") --> Returns it.
idx_affilliation:("Univ Lisbon" Portugal) --> Returns it.
idx_affilliation:(IFREMER Portugal) --> DOES NOT RETURN IT.

Does someone known if it's possible to do this ?

Best regards,
Leo.