Hi,

KStemFilter returns legitimate English words, please use it.

Ahmet

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:17 PM, Lasitha Wattaladeniya
<watt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello devs,

I'm trying to develop this indexing and querying flow where it converts the
words to its original form (lemmatization). I was doing bit of research
lately but the information on the internet is very limited. I tried using
hunspellfactory but it doesn't convert the word to it's original form,
instead it gives suggestions for some words (hunspell works for some
english words correctly but for some it gives multiple suggestions or no
suggestions, i used the en_us.dic provided by openoffice)

I know this is a generic problem in searching, so is there anyone who can
point me to correct direction or some information :)

Best regards,
Lasitha Wattaladeniya
Software Engineer

Mobile : +6593896893