Hello searchers,

I did some search for TTL on solr, and found only a way to do it with a
delete-query. But that ~sucks, because you have to do a lot of inserts (and
queries).

The other(kinda better) way to do it, is to set a collection-level ttl, and
when indexes are merged, they will drop the documents that have expired in
the new merged segment. On the client, I will make sure to do date-range
queries so I don't get back old documents.

So:
1. is there a way to easily modify the segment-merger (or better way?) to
do that ?
2. is there a way to support this also on get ? looks like I can use
realtimeget + filter query and it should work based on documentation

Thank You