Hello Everyone,

I'm working on a Solr Cloud cluster which is used in a hash matching
application.

For performance reasons we've opted to batch-execute hash matching queries.
This means that a single query will contain many nested queries. As you
might expect, these queries take a while to execute. (On the order of 5 to
10 seconds.)

I've noticed that Solr will act erratically when we send too many
long-running queries. Specifically, heavily-loaded servers will repeatedly
fall out of the cluster and then recover. My theory is that there's some
limit on the number of concurrent connections and that client queries are
preventing zookeeper related queries... but I'm not sure. I've increased
ZKClientTimeout to combat this.

My question is: What configuration settings should I be looking at in order
to make sure I'm maximizing the ability of Solr to handle concurrent
requests.

Many thanks!

-Dave